1.18.2009

Craving Unique Pyrex?

I love the Amish Butterprint Pyrex I inherited from my grandmother, but I always have fun when I run across the lesser seen patterns. Here are some of my favorites that I found on Etsy.com. The gray laurel teacups above are from Cassielynne.

2 1/2 Quart friendship pattern dish from Lagelle. Love those 60's birdies.


Beautiful set of Snowflake Blue aka Snowflake Garland bowls from jessjamesjake.


Scary-cool "Barbed -Wire" divided casserole from the always fabulous SuzisCornerBoutique.


Lovely Pink casserole dish (unknown pattern name) from ricracandbuttons. Barbie would have included this girlie pattern on she and Ken's wedding registry.

1 comment:

Katie Wilkes said...

Those are fun! I've never seen patterned pyrex before. Good to know that its around!