9.08.2009

New listings in the shop

New stuff in the vintage shop!

Lemon Yellow Eames Shell Chair
1950's Polaroid Land Camera
Lots of new listings coming this week!

12 comments:

  1. Both amazing...i wish i could. lucky ducks who score those beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you have such fabulous listings. Why am I not loaded? And I mean, financially, not boozily, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my.
    These must be so hard to part with.
    What amazing treasures.
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh, the chair, the chair!!! oh my goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that yellow chair reminds me of my mom. she's a yellow person. Great stuff as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just checked out fainting goats btw...lmao...hahah...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what fabulous items!!! and i sure love how you photographed them.

    and my little cheerleader. of course i don't hate you for being a cheerleader! i bet you did it with gusto -- and any cheer that involves the butthole surfers sounds great to me!

    and thank you for your sweet comment. truth be told i am a wreck and losing my mind, but break ups are just hard and that is the way it goes. it'll be ok though. i sort of wish i could fast forward and be over the pain, but it doesn't work like that. :(

    anywhoo, sorry for the long comment, and thank you again for being so farking cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had realized you had the yellow chair in your shop. I just did a treasury on Etsy today (my first) called Vintage Mellow Yellow, and I could have included your chair. :]

    For a peek at my treasury, go here: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=80931

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...never seen a Polaroid like that in my life! Lovely week dear!! xo*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, lovely pieces. I agree with the comments - they must be hard to part with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments, they always make me smile!