8.23.2009

Bridger Design and Construction

Because our pal Kristin Bridger at KB Design Stage Inspiration rarely shows us pics of the beautiful homes constructed by Bridger Construction Services, I wanted to share a few here. Many of you already know KB, and if you're anything like me, you get a strong longing for a road trip to Colorado when you visit her blog (keep those pictures coming KB!). Bridger homes are sited so beautifully in the western mountain landscape, and careful window placement captures the stunning vistas. The use of weathered wood combined with stone, stucco, and metal gives the homes great character and brings such warmth to the modern design. And the icing on the cake: Bridger uses green building practices.







Thanks KB for letting me show off your beautiful homes! For more, check out Bridger Construction Services.

9 comments:

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Wow! Can you imagine living in a home like this with such majestic view? I would for sure think I was already in heaven.:)

Happy Sunday to you sweetie!

Solid Frog said...

Cool bathtub in the bottom picture.

Gabbi said...

Gorgeous! But the most appealing for me is the snow and the views... I can imagine a lovely hike through there.

Cassaundra said...

gorgeous and airy!

Christina said...

wow, these are gorgeous and huge! love that bathtub in the last photo, i'm not sure i've seen anything like it!

Kitty Stampede said...

Stunning! Love these designs..golly gee...haha. hope you had a great weekend!!

kadler said...

These are stunning! I can pack up and move right now.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Beautiful homes, I love the natural wood design in the floors and walls.

Teresa @ good-grace said...

oh my... divine!