5.04.2010

Unicorn Meat

Like you guys, I was curious about the "Unicorn Meat" that was included in The Kitchn's photo collage that I posted a couple of days ago. Unicorn Meat was sold by ThinkGeek as their April Fool's Day product.
Per ThinkGeek, every bite includes real bits of unicorn...


As far as the actual ingredients - who knows? I suppose one has to pay $9.99 to order it and find out for one's self. I'm guessing it's dog food, but what is that sparkly stuff, and is it actually edible?

8 comments:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

So scary. I have a friend that Im pretty sure would consume this on a regular basis, ha ha! How clever are some?

Blair McLeod said...

hilarious! don't think i'll ever try that -- harry potter says its a no no!

p.s. I have a new silver earring giveaway I think you might like! www.wild-and-precious.com

The Red Umbrella said...

Oh, that's a relief! It's also good to know that Superglue is tucked in there. I always wondered where that came from.

Barbara said...

The sparkly stuff is cake sprinkles!

drollgirl said...

BAHAHAH!!! UNICORN MEAT?!!?? well thank you for making me laugh out loud! i want to re-post this on tiger butter!

MoonDoggie said...

Aaaah! Thanks for clearing that up for us :)

Christina said...

hahahaha, thank you for answering my question!!! i think it's awesome, maybe i'll give it to b next year. if he doesn't want it, the dogs can have it :)

Kitty Stampede said...

bahahahahha.....gross.. i'm dissapointed it's not all sparkly, looks more like gruely dog food..;P
Have a Great Weekend!
thanks for the giggles!!!