7.05.2010

Shop updates: Alexander Girard, Eames & Dansk

My house is overflowing with inventory just waiting to be listed, and I've recently updated the eBay and Etsy shops with some great new stuff including a 1960's Eames armshell chair with Checker Alexander Girard upholstery and a large Dansk Ice Bucket.
I've been re-working the blog, it's still a work in progress. Does anyone see problems with alignment? Suggestions for improvement?

P.S. A happy belated Independence day to my fellow Americans! I had a patriotic post prepared in advance, but forgot to run it. Oops! Did everyone have a nice weekend? Mine was filled with family, fun, and yummy picnic food (I will have to get lots of exercise this week to work off the thousands of calories - totally worth it!)

7 comments:

Tina said...

Your blog looks great--clean, simple and easy on the eyes. Like your twitter box, too. Those old school desks are fantastic!

Hello Lindello said...

Love the new look! And those desk/chairs are so cool!!!!

10thAvenueEast said...

LOVE the new look!

Kitty Stampede said...

your blog always looks perfecto...and i really like the new look. i am always trying to work on mine too but have issues with it..hehe.
your new stuff is great looking. those chairs are unbelievable!!

drollgirl said...

YOUR BLOG IS LOOKING FAB!

i need more dinero so i can shop in your fab store. money, come to me. and hurry up about it!

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

I love your new look - it looks perfect to me. :) ~OxXo~

Christina said...

your blog is looking great! i always seem to have problems with alignment so i would be of NO help to you.