6.29.2009

Monday Modern: Poolside, Hillside, and Spaceage




Modern homes via ffffound.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words and well-wishes while I was away! My Dad is doing better (not great, but he's out of the hospital, up and about). I didn't have any free time for blogging last week, so I'm sure it will take me about a week to catch up on what everyone has been doing. I missed you all while I was gone, and your comments really cheered me during this difficult week!

Oh, and a special shout out to my girl Kathleen, who just got married! Congrats girlie!

11 comments:

Beth said...

Glad to hear that your dad is out of the hospital. Hoping he gets stronger everyday! Take care.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Glad your dad is doing better!

Kitty Stampede said...

awwww....you such a doll..Thanks soo much!

And am I EVER glad to hear that things are looking up for your pops!

Kitty Stampede said...

hahahaah...the word verification was hogdammit...bahaha.

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

What a view at night! Glad to hear your Dad is doing better.
Come on over..I'm having another giveaway..whoohoo!

Linda Lu said...

love the photographs of architectural designs and i'm glad that your dad is doing better.

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Great news that your dad is out of the hospital and back home, doing better. It's a heavy load to carry when someone you love is sick; and hospitals are so draining.

Love the above pics. I've always thought it would be so cool to live in a house with a room having glass on one side.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

xoxo

rachaelgking said...

So glad to hear your dad is doing better!

Super cool pics ;-)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Iconic house!
So happy to hear the good new re; your father...hope he continues to get better each day! ~XO*

drollgirl said...

i am so glad he is doing a little bit better!! don't you fret about missing out on stuff while you were away. it is kind of impossible to catch up, and that is ok. we are all gaga for you/your blog!!!

Awesome Sara said...

im glad ur back. i was lonely without u.