4.13.2009

French Photographer Marco La Grenouille

After a lovely Easter weekend full of grilling, eating far too many deviled eggs, and a dozen hours working in the garden, it's time for me to face the not-so-fun things in life. I haven't prepared our taxes yet (I know, bad girl), and last Friday a rock chipped my windshield which has since turned into a huge crack that is spreading fast. Strangely, my fiance's windshield cracked last week too. And we're having plumbing problems. Fun, Fun. I chose to procrastinate this morning and lose myself for a while in the mesmerizing photos of French photographer Marco La Grenouille. His prints are so inexpensive in Marco's Etsy shop, and he has a pretty cool blog too.







Have a lovely day!

9 comments:

drollgirl said...

oh! what fabulous shots!!!!

and i hope the taxes go well. may you get a MONSTER refund this year. not sure if you use turbo tax, but it is pretty easy, relatively fast, and not too much dinero!

with regards to your windshield, they now have people that come to your house to replace your windshield (at least they do this in california). it sucks to drop money on this, but you might get a ticket if you don't.

sorry if i am being captain obvious right here. i started the morning with a coke and i am high as a kite and BABBLING!!!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

I'm with you...scrambling to get taxes done. Wonder why we wait till the last minute? Loved the photos.

Jamie said...

They are all beautiful but I particularly like the ones with trees...pretty

Awesome Sara said...

these are gorgeous!!! i want that deer one.

don't worry about the guest post. i understand taxes are annoying. take your time. we;ll chat next week about it yeah?

Hello Lindello said...

I love the deer one, but I'm sure you knew that already...

Piper Jacquelyn said...

So gorgeous, I love the color in the first photo...and your windshield, ick! That's awful, mine's been chipped, but never turned into a crack. Boo!

rachaelgking said...

Your posts always make me smile.

And I too feel your deviled egg pain- my friend made CHIPOTLE. What am I supposed to do- NOT eat 15?! Come on now!

Cassaundra said...

wow, these photos really are mesmerizing!

hope things are working out better for you ...
i think we've been in the same boat for the last week or two ...

we both need to catch a break!

Nostalgic Nosh said...

I love the softness to these photos. The colors in the pink and blue one are truly incredible.