4.27.2010

The Nasher

I'm arriving in Texas this afternoon for a visit with my family (this is a previously scheduled post), so what better time to post pictures of The Nasher Sculpture Center in Dallas? These were taken on my visit last November. My sister is a violinist, and she has played at several weddings here. Can you imagine how wonderful a setting, being surrounded by incredible modern art and gardens?









Aren't my nephews adorable? And they are so well behaved, they know not to touch anything (although the guards were still giving us the eye because I'm sure they catch other children trying to climb sculptures from time to time). I'm so excited to see my little guys this week!

7 comments:

Pretty Little World said...

Gorgeous photographs! What an amazing space to spend time in!

Christina said...

If I ever make it around to visiting my brother in Dallas I will definitely go by this sculpture center. Oh, and yes, your nephews are adorable! Have a great trip.

Hello Lindello said...

Cool. I love bronze women. So neat.

OneCraftyFox said...

Very cool photos!

Diana said...

i've never been but it looks great!

Sam said...

Oh heaven! I've got yet another place now on my list of "wanna go there"! Look at that sculpture Henry Moore, Lichenstein etc - so awesome! Have fun with your nephews - they look like cute little guys!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

I know Sam - heaven! The sculpture garden included TWO Henry Moores. My husband was so excited about the Lichtenstein that he took a picture of every family member next to it!