4.21.2010

Shop Preview

I'm waiting on another base and some glides, but I was so excited about the Eames chairs I'll be listing when I return from Texas in a couple of weeks that I couldn't wait to post pictures.
I had to borrow a base from the tan chair I've already got listed to take these pics, but the tan chair looks amazing next to the orange and green chairs (a great 70's-ish combo).
Although the shop has been sadly neglected these past couple of weeks, I have lots of cool new items that I'm going to try to get listed before I go out of town. I took these pics around dusk, so the color is a little weird, sorry.
Treasures include 50's & 60's serving pieces and glasses, a mid-century wooden figure or toy from Denmark, 50's wallpaper border, wood sign from a beauty salon "It's a Ladies Affair", 1970's jean print metal garbage can, antique brass bull planter, some great books including the Vincent and Mary Price Cookbook (yes, that Vincent Price), and a fantastic 50's bowling trophy that my husband sighted.

Tomorrow I'll show you what I had to keep for myself.

5 comments:

Hello Lindello said...

good finds! Love the chairs of course.

MoonDoggie said...

Oooh those chairs look so smooth and glossy - cool.

Kristen said...

So many fabulous treasures!!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I would have a hard time selling any of it! Love the chairs, ahhhhh, the chairs!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Great finds!