1.04.2010

Featured: Matou en Peluche

After many months of eying lovely works from Samantha Battersby of Matou en Peluche, I finally I bought myself a little belated Christmas present last week! Soon to grace my bedroom wall: "Chilly Morning", "Little Blue Tit", "Clyde the Golden Bronze Cuckoo", and "Little Lemon Drop".
AND Matou en Peluche is having a fantastic 3 for 2 sale right now! Buy any two same sized prints and get another the same size or smaller for FREE. What a deal! I picked these two prints for my office, which I'm redecorating this week: "Badger Babies" and "Cat Canaries".
It was so difficult to choose just six prints. Sam has created dozens of the most lovely ladies. No doubt one day I will order a series of these beauties. Here is but a wee sampling of some of my favorites:


So go visit Matou en Peluche and take advantage of this fantastic sale! Also, be sure to check out Sam's blog for sneak peaks of her newest works, fantastic photo tours of her hometown of Sydney, and much more.

11 comments:

Pretty Little World said...

I love these! The slightly blurry edges are perfection! I especially like the birds and that second to last photo of the girl in the red dress!

Cassaundra said...

those birds are incredible!

Laura Trevey said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE these ~~

Happy New Year to you!
xoxo

Hello Lindello said...

These are so cool! Those birds are the cutest things ever. You'll have to post a picture of your bedroom once theyre up.

Sam said...

Thank you so much Marsi!! I'm a bit overcome with your compliments and the gorgeous way you have displayed my work here! Wow,wow,wow! You've made my week! :)

Kitty Stampede said...

I just purchased some gorgeous birdie prints from her too...I LOVE her stuff and want MORE. She's so talented and like the sweetest person ever. GREAT Feature!

Gabbi said...

Lovey buys!! Very much a fan of Sam and her work... love the way you put her little birds together like that!

Punctuation Mark said...

such beautiful drawings!!!

Kate Moore said...

Isn't Sam's work just gorgeous. I own her drawing called Kate - my name. It's too beautfiul.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

I adore Sam's works...such a talent!
I received 3 of her works before Christmas~ lurrrve them!
xo

Diana said...

LOVE HER WORK!!