1.15.2010

Front Page Treasury: Think Pink

I'm so excited that the "Think Pink" treasury that I curated was on the front page today! Here's the archived front page from craftcult:

And this is what it looked like by the time I caught sight of it 50 minutes after it first landed on the front page. So exciting - 5 of the items had already sold, so all of my lovely alternates also got to be on the front page. Yay!


I couldn't catch the entire treasury in one screen capture because of my small macbook screen, but you get the gist. So sorry if this isn't interesting to anyone else, but for me and my simple little life, it was pretty exciting :) Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

9 comments:

Cassaundra said...

that is super exciting!

have a lovely weekend :-)

Kristen said...

This looks amazing!! Love the theme... and great items!! Well done...
Happy weekend to you!

Lily Riani said...

didnt manage to look into all ur post but those few that i scrolled down enuf to make me fall in love with your blog.... definitely following :D

Meaghan Kelly said...

aww what are you talking about? this is super duper exciting!!!!!!!!

Diana said...

I can't find your email on your blog, apologies for leaving a long comment! Just an FYI- I don't think your blog lacks substance. My lengthy post has nothing to do with pictures, or writing, it's the goal behind it. Your goal is to inspire (which I know it does because it gives me ideas for my home and even if I don't comment on every post), I still read your blog, not "fluff" :)

Aya Smith said...

I think it's beautiful! Yes, thank you for sharing :D

♥ Aya
http://strawberrykoi.blogspot.com/

Hello Lindello said...

Nice work!
You always pick the best stuff!

Christina said...

thank you SO much for including me, that's awesome and your treasury is very pretty :)

Haus Proud said...

I saw it live! Absolutely beautiful picks. Definitely deserving of it's front page debut!