1.12.2010

Insanely cool designs at The Wallpaper Collective

I'm still wallpaper phobic (make that design commitment phobic, as proven by my 3-times-painted-since-I-moved-in two years ago office and kitchen). However, the funky selections from The Wallpaper Collective make me ridiculously flipping happy. Whoever thought to put a flocked velvet skull and bones motif, mix tapes & turntables, squirrels, polar bears, jellyfish & squid on wallpaper is a mad genius. (Oh, and there are some nekkid ladies too).














Did you spy the jellyfish? (Look closely at the second to last image).

11 comments:

stephchows said...

squirrels all the way!!! ok and the last one... just makes me bust out laughing!! love it!

TERI REES WANG said...

Yep!..I am so digging the squirrels!

www.designyourwalls.com

and www.whatisblick.com for stickables

Happy Day Vintage said...

OMG love them!!

Christina said...

oh my, the squirrels the squirrels!!! i love them. i'm definitely running off this second to check out that site.

drollgirl said...

well normally i am petrified of wallpaper, but these selections are FABULOUS!

Kitty Stampede said...

Oh God these rock...my favs being the 3rd and the squirrel one...too bleeping cool. LOVE.

me melodia said...

I love that naked lady print!

Pretty Little World said...

Ah!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!! I'm crazy about wallpaper right now and would love to have about a zillion different rooms to decorate!

I'm off to check out more from this site -- thanks for such a fantastic link!

Aline said...

be still my heart...these are AMAZING!

Don said...

Too too much! In a good way.

Blythe Hopes Vintage said...

Okay - WANTS the lady in the field one....