3.27.2009

Hovering Object

Thank you all for your "get well" wishes! I particularly love the "eat lots of cookies" suggestion from my friend Antique Attic. It's doubtful that I'll be able to sleep anytime soon, as I came home from work early, went to bed, and was comatose for four hours. So now I have a medicine hangover (contemplating taking more so I can sleep), and am spending my evening aimlessly wandering about online. I'm taken in by the serigraphs of artist Mark Brabant. Check out his website Hovering Object for more. Way to work a theme, Mark!
Indian Summer.
Indian Summer (detail).
Retriever.
Wirewalker.
Spurned.
Spurned (detail).
It Never Made a Sound.
Lifted.

5 comments:

Cassaundra said...

outstanding photos!!!

drollgirl said...

oh, the first two are fantastic! love them. and hope you are on the mend!!!!

Kierstin Bridger said...

Love the tree silhouettes---dreamlike.
the post about the Seatlle dress designer is great too- funny the calorie shirt only comes in small or medium!

Jamie said...

mmmm...I love UFO's except when they abduct me!

Jennifer said...

Your blog is absolutely beautiful! I love the photographs & vintage look, sooo nice!. :)

- if you would like to view my blogs please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail.

x Jennifer.